- I help others.
- I use good manners.
- I smile and acknowledge each Mustang.
- I leave on one out – there is always room for one more.
- I ask for assistance when I needed, and offer help to others when needed.
- I am prepared for learning every day.
- I set goals and take ownership for my success.
- I get involved in Mustang activities
- I do the right thing and choose right from wrong. I choose the behaviour and accept the consequences.
- I am true to myself, and will not give in to peer pressure.
- I take responsibility for my actions.
- Mustangs matter! My behaviour makes a difference.
- I listen when someone is speaking.
- I am aware of how my words and actions impact others. I watch my words and body language.
- I am a focused learner and I follow instructions.
- I demonstrate self-control.
- I co-operate with others – and leave no Mustang behind!
- I build relationships through acceptance, support, and acts of kindness.
- I encourage others.
- I look for positive solutions.
Categories: Student Life