Remembering Jakob Beacock

We will sincerely miss Jakob.  Jakob was a positive, fun loving student who easily made connections to staff and students.  His smile was infectious and his kind-hearted nature endeared him to many here at MacGregor.  Jakob excelled academically and was a great athlete, who played on our MacGold Volleyball team. Jakob will be missed but not […]

Grade 6 Orientation Night Has Been Moved to May 13th

Grade 6 Orientation Night will no longer be on April 14th.  We have moved it to May 13th.

Report Cards Go Home Today!

Please make sure you check your child’s backpack.  We sent report cards home today.  There is special information on course selections for high school in our grade 8’s report cards.

Winter Celebration of the Arts Dec. 17th 7:00pm

Please come join us Tuesday evening for this wonderful event.

High School Info Nights

School                                                Date                                                                      Start Time Bluevale C.I.                                     Wednesday, December 4, 2013                       7:00 PM Cameron Heights C.I.                     Wednesday, January 15, 2014                          7:00 PM Eastwood C.I.                                   Thursday, December 5, 2013                            6:30 PM Kitchener-Waterloo C.I.                 Wednesday, January 8, 2014                            7:00 PM Sir John A. Macdonald S.S.            Wednesday, December 11, 2013                     6:45 PM Waterloo C.I.                                    Thursday, December 5, 2013                           7:00 PM

Gift Card Fundraiser from School Council

Click on link to see available retailers.  Gift Card Retailers

School Council Poinsettia Fundraiser

School council is pleased to be selling poinsettias once again.  The orders are due November 23rd and the plants will be available for pick up on Dec 4th. Please feel free to print off a form and send in your order and money with your student.  Click on the link for a printalble form. MacGregor […]

Parent Teacher Interviews Nov 7th 3:30 – 7:45pm.

If you would like to speak to your child’s teacher(s) please call the office betwween 9:00 and 3:00 for an appointment.  Interviews will be scheduled between 3:30 and 7:45 the night of Nov 7th.  You may choose to schedule a group interview to meet with all your child’s teachers.

School Council Presents: “Wise Choices Seminar”

We welcome parents from the MacGregor community to join us May 23rd.  @ 7:00pm for this excellent parenting seminar presented by KWCounselling.  This workshop is for adult only! You can register @ Evenbrite: ourkidsandtheirchoices.evenbrite.ca/

Grade Six Info Night!

Welcome Grade Six Students / Parents / Guardians to Grade 6 Orientation Evening MacGregor Public School Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:45 –8:00 p.m.  

1 3 4 5